View Single Post
Old March 7th, 2024, 15:56   #70
wilk1978
VIP

Total 'Thanks' Received by This User :
1 For This Post
669 Total

I'm on their mailing list because I've purchased a couple of clips from them over the years. They advertised a custom discount last summer and I inquired about a lift and carry custom. Their initial reply was that Lora Cross would be the only model capable of doing lifts, even though I hadn't yet provided a script. My idea didn't involve anything too strenuous, just your run of the mill lifts, so it wouldn't require a bodybuilder type. When I explained in more detail what I was looking for, they checked with the models that I'd requested and gave me a quote. I didn't have any issues with their customer service. However, I did not go through with it, because the quote they gave me - while probably pretty standard across the industry - was a lot more than I'd be willing to pay based on the clips I've purchased from their store in the past.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 5supermb View Post
Has anyone ever tried to order a custom from seductive studios? I have tried various times over the years and every experience has been extremely difficult and painful.

I first inquired in 2018 but was told the 2 models I wanted couldn’t carry each other due to health issues, but they uploaded clips to their clips4sale only months later of the 2 models performing lifts. I found it very unusual.

I then enquired in 2020 during the pandemic to which I got told the models I wanted weren’t doing shoots because of COVID, which I guess was fair enough.

I then asked again in 2022. I told them the lifts I wanted performed and that there would be no nudity but some kissing. I got various short blunt replies such as ‘what is a front lift’ and ‘can you send picture examples’. Since they have a policy of only replying to emails once per day and not at weekends, this made the whole process drag on for days. After 8 days of emails trying to order my custom, they told me that the models I wanted wouldn’t do kissing, despite me stating on my first email that I wanted kissing. I found this bizarre again as the models I wanted do plenty of kissing clips on clips4sale.

I tried again last year in 2023, asking for the same 2 models. Despite them telling me the year before that they could do the lifts, this time they told me that they couldn’t. Again I got lots of very short and blunt answers to my questions. After another long 6 days worth of emails I got one that simply said ‘I’m not sure they could do over the shoulder’.

I found the whole experience from them very frustrating and bizarre, almost like they were trying to make excuses not to accept my custom. I also found that the person who replies to the emails has little customer service skills. If they only reply to emails once per day and not at all on weekends then they should tell you all of the information you need In one email to save time, not reply with one sentence and then have to wait 24 hours for a response. In total I wasted 18 days trying to order customs but to no avail.

Has anyone else experienced this from them?
Who Said Thanks:
5supermb (March 7th, 2024)