Old January 15th, 2023, 19:48   #14
Fitstronggals2
STANDARD

Total 'Thanks' Received by This User :
0 For This Post
230 Total

Quote:
Originally Posted by rosebud View Post
Hi, Fiststronggals2! I say again: it made me happy to know that someone considers "my" custom videos good. There is however another person who loves the same kind of scenes that I love and is the one who commissioned to FWR two custom videos with Jackie Jupiter and Peyton.
These are short scenes, but if the producer of Fwr shot those scenes, it means that someone asked for them... Who is this someone? I would like to know him.
Anyway when I put a few images of Jackie and her lifs on our forum, I didn’t get even one “like”!!!

That’s why your message really surprised me, Fiststronggals2.
I understood I’m not alone in the world (there’s also TheWolfe with us, and maybe even Stickgames45).
In fact, it is not easy, within this forum, to find people who have the same thoughts.
I am very respectful of the needs of others, but I am also very uncomfortable when I meet people who love “lift and carry” in a completely different way from me. These people are the majority: they pursue the project of being themselves the protagonists of lift and carry and love fat, muscular, gigantic women.
On the contrary, I love beautiful, slender women with beautiful bodies and beautiful faces. I like see them doing l&c.
I’m a six-foot tall, 100 kilos, not interested in crushing a poor woman !!!
Wow great pics 😍❤️💪🏻💪🏻 it was full videos or only photosets because i didn't notice them on the site so please if they exists on the fwr website send me the link to buy them because i am interested 🙏🏻
For me i am the same like you i love beautiful girls with beautiful bodies and faces like becca for example that's why i like fwr girls because they are my type especially becca and before i liked lysa products i was so sad when they stopped and for sure all the girls were amazing and my type also like sunshine, summer and molly but the hottest and my favorite was always chloe
I like also maria jade she is one of my favorite and i like daciey harlot so much but unfortunately she stopped because she had an accident and can't do more lift & carry but in general secual alexis has good cast girls shooting lift & carry like maria, sablique, irene silver, terra mizu, queen gia love and more and i like also kendra heart but she has rare lift & carry videos.. And i like akira shell studio and ziva fey studio also.. Anyway hope we finds a way out together