View Single Post
Old March 19th, 2012, 02:51   #12
ramonra
VIP

Total 'Thanks' Received by This User :
0 For This Post
166 Total

Very good post, themasterkavar.
I agree with most that you said. I just wanted to add that L&C is not an interest you choose, or at least it's not in my case. I would prefer no to have it, but as I cannot help with that, I accept it and embrace it.
I like L&C and as a side effect (or maybe viceversa) unexpected feats of strength by good-looking women. I also like athletic-fit type of girls, but because I understand they are more capable of giving me a lift.

I like L&C and strong women since I can remember, also the idea of a woman being unexpectedly stronger than a man has always done something to me. I remember this since I was 5. Because of this I think this fetish has a strong genetic base, so it's very difficult to find a logical explanation about why we like this.
To end this little rant, I think as long as you don't get obsessed with it, it's a pretty funny and good fetish to have. But also it can be very difficult to fulfill, for example yesterday I jumped on a friend's back and she collapsed even though her legs look strong... (and I'm not very heavy)