Thread: L&C, Why?
View Single Post
Old March 22nd, 2012, 18:10   #13
tallgirlfan
STANDARD

Total 'Thanks' Received by This User :
1 For This Post
80 Total

I agree themasterkavar the diversity of L&C is amazing taking it to lengths that i didn't even imagine.

For me it actually started with me i guess at the earliest age reading super hero comics. I would notice some strong girl like She Hulk lift some guy with ease. Then later i would try out some lifts with Baby sitters

As things progressed i played video games and had the female characters dominate men in positions like this 2:38

Later, i really was interested in taller women. I had never seen a woman taller than a adult male in my entire life and watching Stacy Keibler tower over men was very sensual for me Stacy's tougher than she looks i heard she knocked out some "stronger" female wrestler at club.

Then i searched online(best decision ever made) for wrestling matches of Women fighting and defeating men they called it "Mixed Wrestling". In some of the matches i noticed women Bear hug men or Ots Men that's when i fell in love with L&C. I didn't know what it was called at first. After much searching i found the magical words LIFT AND CARRY.

When learned about Goddess Severa and saw her lift she was my ultimate fantasy, I never heard of a woman that tall my entire life. She was everything i had dreamed about in a woman

For me L&C had to do with history. I was fascinated with it from the days of my youth. Maybe the the idea of a taller stronger woman lifting me makes me feel safe. I think L&C comforts me and brings me back to a time when things were innocent and carefree

Last edited by tallgirlfan; March 22nd, 2012 at 18:33.
Who Said Thanks:
ramygenad (February 24th, 2023)