Old June 6th, 2013, 02:13   #17
amazite
STANDARD

Total 'Thanks' Received by This User :
1 For This Post
20 Total

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mettalican5000 View Post
Actually I'm ONLY interested in L and C, that involves a woman picking up another woman against her will.

Wish there would be more of those. I hate it when the liftee enjoys it and they laugh etc and smile, and I hate corniness.

I also hate male involvement of any kind (unless its me in real life)

But that's just me.

Actually my fav scenarios are something along the lines of one woman overpowering and weakening another one (who puts up a good fight for a while) and then as the overpowered woman becomes weaker to the point that shes so tired she can't do anything (but she remains conscious) The dominating woman lifts her up (preferably cradle)

That's what I love. Wish there were more of it, other than the custom clips I order. (some of you may have purchased in the past)
I just noticed your post. I read a newspaper story that fell along the lines of your L&C tastes. A female college athlete worked as a security guard at a store. She played basketball for a community college and she was in the army. She was about 6'1 or 6'2 and solidly built. She got in a fight with a big male gang-banger and got the best of him during her stint as a security guard. That gives you an idea of her capabilities. One day, she saw two teen girls shoplifting some items. They ran out of the store when they saw that she saw them. She just nonchalantly walked out after them. One girl ran into a car and voluntarily turned herself into the authorities after that (iirc). The other girl ran across the parking lot. When the guard caught up with her (after the girl's long head start), the girl flopped to the ground, on her back, and cried hysterically. She refused to move. The guard simply pulled the girl to her feet, threw her over her shoulder and carried her all the way back to the store. There was no mention of a struggle. I assume the girl was resigned to her embarrassing L&C fate. I don't know what happened after that.
Who Said Thanks:
TheWolfe (June 12th, 2013)