View Single Post
Old September 19th, 2021, 20:20   #36
tjw1971
VIP Honored

Total 'Thanks' Received by This User :
4 For This Post
455 Total
Default I agree....

I'm around 210lbs. myself, and I'd say most women in at least decent shape can give me a piggyback ride, including walking around with me.

It probably depends to some extent how you hang onto their back, though? I mean, the strong women I've known can wrap their hands around my thighs and actually pretty much hold me up there. (I'm just sitting on their back, totally relaxed, resting my hands on their shoulders. My weight is mostly just sitting in their hands at that point.) That's the best kind of piggyback ride, IMO, but the hardest to find a woman capable of doing well. When they can, it's awesome because they'll eventually decide to adjust how high up on your back you're sitting and boost you up a little higher as they're walking with you. (Gonna see a nice little bicep bulge or ripple when they try that with my weight... I mean, I can always help by pushing myself up a bit, using their shoulders - but where's the fun in that? Hehe.)

But I've also had women half my size give me long piggybacks, running all around with me, by partially leaning forward so I'm more resting on their back than them having to hold me up. I'd say that's "cheating" except truthfully, the ones who do that usually really are the much smaller girls who just figured out somehow that's the way they can give bigger people a good piggyback ride. They have plenty strong enough legs for it but just not the arm strength.

The other way it can work well, although it's hard to find women with this body type -- is when they have a really big "shelf butt" that sticks out far enough past their lower back so you can literally sit on it while piggybacking on them. (I had a neighbor with big, muscular legs and a big butt like this once. One time when we are all outside just standing around talking, I jumped on her back without any warning to see what she'd do. She just let me sit up there like nothing happened at all, and I got a 15 minute long ride while we all kept talking and she walked around a little bit. I think it only ended when I tried to climb back off of her to grab another drink. She could have carried me longer! I'm guessing a lot of people saw that big butt and decided to piggyback on her before.... just not even a big deal to her anymore!)
Who Said Thanks:
preacher860 (September 20th, 2021), cmcwmod (September 20th, 2021), uplifted0 (September 20th, 2021), piggybackrides (September 20th, 2021)