Old November 3rd, 2015, 01:13   #202
rflcblue
Producer

Total 'Thanks' Received by This User :
2 For This Post
874 Total

Quote:
Originally Posted by lift0603 View Post
I also believe cradle is a more difficult lift than fireman or ots. Piggyback, on the other hand, should be the easiest one and the heaviest person that a girl can lift her/him up and walk should be in piggyback style. However, piggyback is the style that I love most because it is easy for any people to do it and it is warm and intimate when a couple do this. Piggyback style allows most of the liftee and lifter pair to switch their roles successfully, and when the smaller lady acts as the lifter role, both the bigger and heavier liftee and the thinner and lighter lifter will be confident and safe!
I very much welcome your points about piggyback. I could add some more. Piggyback as a perfect starter for the session, especially, when the girls are not familiar with lift and carry. And the flexibility: walking up- and downstairs, trying to run, doing squats or deep squats, balancing over a trunk or a rail track, calves raises and more up to the point, where even piggyback becomes risky. It is just a solid basis for a lot of interesting challenges and all who like to be lifted will know about what you call a warm and intimate feeling. Of course everyone has their own preferences. They won?t change because of these arguments and this is good.
Who Said Thanks:
vk (October 6th, 2018), cmcwmod (November 3rd, 2015)