Old December 27th, 2012, 07:04   #8
TheWolfe
VIPOS

Total 'Thanks' Received by This User :
1 For This Post
2,746 Total

Quote:
Originally Posted by allffcradles View Post
Hello fellow countryman. It's unfair to think of your desires as creepy, if it had been you liking to be the lifter fair enough such a thing can be seen as harassment if you do it without consent but you can't force someone to lift you against their will, if anything I'd thought that would make you less creepy than a typical bloke. Lift and carry in its pure form is harmless but there are darker branches that make up its roots and branches such as kidnapping, necrophilia, incapacitation, domination etc.

One girl I was close with thought of the fetish as rpmantic and innocent. Unfortunately I'm on very bad terms with her and as I said elsewhere if I ever lift her again I'd deliberately drop her and painfully!
What seems to make women think L&C is creepy (outside of gender role stereotype issues) is that we sexualize a non-sexual act. The vast majority of material posted here is innocent photos of people behaving in a way they don't intend to be sexual. Then we go and find those photos they've posted to share with their friends and appropriate them for our own purposes here without their knowledge. We're driven to do this by an insatiable desire to see more and more images of L&C. For such an innocent, harmless act to rule us with such a strong craving could be viewed as creepy, couldn't it? When we come clean and ask our women to perform L&C for us, they feel like their security is violated because a simple, innocent act that they may have participated in now and then is now revealed to be a sexual act in your eyes. If you could sexualize that, what other innocent act might you sexualize? And if you, the person she's close to can do that, then how about that guy at work who she catches looking at her or some random guy at the supermarket? There are a lot of strange fetishes out there, much stranger than L&C, because guys can sexualize anything. Most women already know this but they suppress it until the guy they let into their life - the one they felt safe with - brought the creepy side of male sexuality in with him.

Of course there are women who are more open-minded, understanding and accepting than that but they're certainly the minority.
Who Said Thanks:
Chaza (December 27th, 2012)