View Single Post
Old December 16th, 2023, 05:57   #13
fwashington

Total 'Thanks' Received by This User :
4 For This Post
4 Total

Quote:
Originally Posted by EduPer View Post
I've been in this dilemma for a while, in fact I've been prospecting, but I haven't had much luck.

I've done LC with some prostitutes, maybe 5 or 6, maybe because they don't know this fetish or they simply don't want to use the slightest bit of force (and I weigh 70kg) I haven't had very good experiences. Lucky for me, I have some other fetishes, so I end up enjoying it in another way, but it ends up not being so worth it.
I now live in a rural area but when I lived in Baltimore, I had a hit or miss with the prostitues. The key is only getting shoulder rides on the street and never asked them into my car. I would offer 20 bucks. I was suprised at the range of girls who could do it, from skinny to larger women. Some just thought it was weird and refused. But I found one that was perfect. About 6 feet and close to 300 african-american. She couldn't lift me off the ground on her shoulders but if she was sitting on a step or something, she could get me up and literally walk 3 city blocks before putting me down. She said it was the easiest 20 bucks she would make. She said she didn't use drugs but used the money for cigarettes. What is funny is that the skinny one's were often the one's that could lift me right off the ground on their shoulders. But none could carry me like the large woman.

This was in the 90s. Kind was thinking of the old days.
Who Said Thanks:
handyus (December 22nd, 2023), Hamfire5 (December 17th, 2023), neptune_g2 (December 16th, 2023), grim_evil (December 16th, 2023)