View Single Post
Old May 3rd, 2021, 14:40   #2
preacher860
VIP Honored

Total 'Thanks' Received by This User :
4 For This Post
473 Total

As a teen and in my early 20s I used to be ashamed of it and not really mention it, which proved not to be the way to go. Eventually, the girls I dated understood I liked to be lifted by them and I felt they found it weird that I tried to hide in instead of just being open and honest about it.

As I grew older I decided to be more open about it and it paid off. Back when I was dating, I would tell the girls right away, sometimes even before meeting them. Most of them found it really cute and amusing and were eager to give it a shot. I've had many good rides back then because the girls understood it was something important to me and really wanted to deliver to show me if we ever were to be together, they would be capable of giving me what I liked. And boy did they try hard, they really gave all they had to prove themselves!

I also met a few that found it creepy, didn't want to try or even hear about it. Those were the ones I knew I better steer clear of. Not because I wouldn't want to be with a girl who won't give me a ride but because of the general lack of open-mindedness that lied beneath. And the fact I somewhat felt judged by them instead of understood. Oh well, and also, let's face it, no, I wouldn't want to be with a girl that's not even willing to try.

Then I met the woman I've been with for the last 11 years and as for the others, I told her in the early days of our dating that I liked that. She was completely non-judgmental about it, found it original and funny, but also told me that she wasn't all that strong and didn't know if she could do it and for how long. We did try a piggyback at her place shortly after and indeed she could support my weight but it looked very hard and she could only move slowly.

Since then however she's been working out a lot and became much stronger, actually able to give me piggyback rides that last for a few minutes, climb stairs, squat me, and she's having fun doing it. Not only that, she's also ok with me riding on other girls so what's not to like?

So all in all, for me being open about it was the way to go. I can't speak for others, every situation is unique of course. But I can say I wouldn't be happy sharing my life with a woman that thinks I'm a weirdo.
Who Said Thanks:
Marco Antonio (October 5th, 2021), piggybackrides (September 21st, 2021), gsr3032000 (May 4th, 2021), nickeleyegold (May 3rd, 2021)