View Single Post
Old October 23rd, 2021, 00:16   #5
sblumenthal
STANDARD

Total 'Thanks' Received by This User :
2 For This Post
4 Total
Default school play

In my last year in high school, I was carried by this one girl in our class. I was (and am still) quite thin and short, around 1.70cm, and she was the tallest girl in our class, almost 1.80, and reasonably curvy and quite good-looking, too. In French class we always had to enact short scenes from the books we were reading in small groups in front of class. In retrospective, that was actually quite a good method of learning. Anyway during our last year we had to enact this one scene from a back (sadly don't remember which one) where one character gets carried (piggyback) another character for some reason - might have been Molière, now that I think about it. Anyway, I was in a group with this tall girl, and I was initially supposed to play the character who carries the other, and she was supposed to be the one getting carried. So when we realized that, she started laughing and said it would probably be easier to other way around. I was slightly hurt in masculinity, but I was like "okay, if you want too" while obviously being extremely excited by the idea. So she carried me a few times during rehearsal and when we did it in front of class. She did it effortlessly and sitting on her back like that was one of the most exciting things that have ever happened to me. But what excited me even more was how obvious it was for her the it would be easier for her to carry me, and how much stronger ahe considered herself to be compared to me. I was really glad that I was wearing thick jeans that day because I think they managed to mostly hide my excitement. And I also put them on the day we had to present it.
Who Said Thanks:
kimeriez (January 21st, 2024), Hamfire5 (March 19th, 2023)