Old April 21st, 2024, 20:59   #18
mdavidstar
STANDARD

Total 'Thanks' Received by This User :
1 For This Post
27 Total

Quote:
Originally Posted by lapsitting2020 View Post
Is there anyone here who has sat on a woman's lap who wasn't his gf or mother? Who was she and how did it happen? I love unexpected lapsits.
Yes. I've sat on so many laps! I've often sit on my wife's lap, but I'll count that as the same as "gf." Before I got married, I sat on some girl's laps in high school and later in college. I would often playfully sit down on my female friends' laps.

Once in college, a friend and I were in a sort of "high" state. We hadn't taken any drugs, but it was late at night and we'd been up for a long time giggling together, and we decided to pose for some photos with my camera on a timer--purposefully making the images as weird as we could. At one point, my friend was sitting in a chair while I was focusing the camera. I got it set up and said, "How about if I sit on your lap?" She smiled and said, "Sure!" And for the next half-hour, we took dozens of pictures of me sitting on her lap. I wish I still had them. They got lost years ago in a move.

I kept getting up, supposedly to "adjust the camera," because my favorite part of lapsitting is the first moment I sit down, and I wanted to experience that as many times as I could.

I was so much bolder then than I am now. Before my friend left, I said, "You know what my favorite part of the night was? Sitting on your lap. Could I do it again before you go?" She said, "Of course!" and patted her thighs.

Most of the time, when I've been upbeat and not creepy, women haven't had a problem with it. It took me a long time to work up the courage to tell my wife about my fetish, but, after I finally told her, I felt dumb for having waited so long. She was totally cool with it.

My favorite experiences have been when girls have invited me to sit on their laps without me asking. That's only happened a few times, but I cherish those memories.

Back in the day, I also had lots of experiences sitting on the laps of strippers and some sex workers.
Who Said Thanks:
lapsitting2020 (April 22nd, 2024)