View Single Post
Old August 2nd, 2014, 05:47   #25
strut170222
VIP Honored

Total 'Thanks' Received by This User :
1 For This Post
798 Total

Nice video Dave and I hope to see more. You are keeping things lively around here and I hope people show you the support by purchasing your videos.

I too am not too fond of the music and I ended up watching on mute. Since we cannot hear her voice we do not know if she was straining or if she was telling you she could go for mins more, etc.

I realize that you're careful to prevent injury. If possible, would like to see a true cradle carry as you're standing form the ground (do not believe it can cause injury). That brings in the "lift" part of the carry and sometimes looks better than the carry itself as it reveals the strength of the girl. Doing that would certainly tire a girl faster if she tried that over and over.

In my experience, athletic girls with a gymnast/dancer/yoga background that possess impressive balance, flexibility and strength make the best lifters pound for pound. Hope you locate a girl like that in your auditions. Would like to see some posing or one-legged stuff that we've seen in liftnandcarrying. Lots of talented girls and lost opportunities from that production. IMO.
Who Said Thanks:
Coolbeans (August 5th, 2014)