Old January 17th, 2021, 20:27   #29
greybeezer
Administrator

Total 'Thanks' Received by This User :
0 For This Post
1,453 Total

Quote:
Originally Posted by Carolina21 View Post
An apology?? For what? Disagreeing with a *gasp* board mod? How fragile are the egos around here?? Heaven forbid someone have a legitimate conversation regarding the operation of the forum. Thought it was a dumb rule, you explained the reason for it, I disagreed, but I dont make the decisions, so I moved on.....no big deal.

Seriously, take a step back and look at this situation from a non-biased perspective. And go re-read the thread and see if you think that deserves a ban. If you think so from a non-biased standpoint, then yeah, I need to leave here forever bc this is ridiculous.

As a non-biased standpoint which mine is, your response was childish, unnecessary and as you continue to prove not going to end. I clearly stated the reason for the rule yet you continue to ram your opinions down our throats by calling our rules dumb. You ask me to take a non-biased standpoint yet you refuse to do the same, so if you think this is ridiculous then yes you need to leave as you lack the maturity level to be a member of this forum.