Muscle_Chick_Fan
STANDARD

Total 'Thanks' Received by This User :
0 For This Post
24 Total
Cool What Do U Think About Lap Sitting?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Syo Kirishima View Post
Not very related to L&C, but i see it as something similar. It's also a sort of kink, but not much as frequent, unless i'm mistaken.

Sitting on a girl's lap just feels so good, i myself feel like i'm safe into her hug while sitting on her knees, it's just cute to me for some reason, i don't know why. Plus, it's not as strength demanding as L&C is, from my experiences in High School, i was able to get laps from girls quite frequently, some of them actually offered it to me.
Even so, there is also the lap pillow, if my partner don't agree much, which is a good alternative to me and much more convenient for her, and it's just as cute as a lap sit.

What do you think about this in general? Would you like to sit on a woman's lap or is that too childish/cringe for you? I see that as a cute role reversal and also as a way of demonstrating love for each other.
Thanks for bringing this up! I've been wanting to sit on a woman's lap for decades, just like I've been wanting to be lifted and carried by one. The only women whose laps that I ever sat on are my grandmothers', my mother's - and possibly some of my aunts' - I don't remember. Anyway, there was a European Internet site called Lapland.de, but it has been taken down and is now only on the Internet archives. (I loved that site!) I admit though, there isn't much out relating to male-on-female lapsitting other than this blog right here. I'm still looking to find a fit chick who doesn't mind having a 280-pound sitting in her lap. (Chances are, I will probably never find one. ) Anyway, how has your searches been recently?

Quote:
I kind of enjoy seeing it. There are some Japanese tendon clips where she has a guy on her lap(almost laid across), and she is forcing his face into her breasts. It’s pretty amazing.
Hey, AllStarGangsta, where on the Internet can I find some of these Japanese tendon (video)clips?

Last edited by Muscle_Chick_Fan; August 17th, 2018 at 18:49. Reason: Asking a question.