View Single Post
Old August 26th, 2018, 16:01   #19
phoneman
Administrator

Total 'Thanks' Received by This User :
0 For This Post
3,073 Total

[QUOTE=Muscle_Chick_Fan;215395]Thanks for bringing this up! I've been wanting to sit on a woman's lap for decades, just like I've been wanting to be lifted and carried by one. The only women whose laps that I ever sat on are my grandmothers', my mother's - and possibly some of my aunts' - I don't remember. Anyway, there was a European Internet site called Lapland.de, but it has been taken down and is now only on the Internet archives. (I loved that site!) I admit though, there isn't much out relating to male-on-female lapsitting other than this blog right here. I'm still looking to find a fit chick who doesn't mind having a 280-pound sitting in her lap. (Chances are, I will probably never find one. ) Anyway, how has your searches been recently?

lapland.de belonged to our dear friend, Hajo. Actually Tragmich knew Hajo quite well and I also knew him and communicated with him online with some frequency. He was one of the originals in L&C on videotapes and the internet. Sadly Hajo passed away a number of years ago.