View Single Post
Old May 4th, 2017, 12:31   #163
pillhuhn1
VIP Honored

Total 'Thanks' Received by This User :
3 For This Post
1,026 Total

I was about5/6 years old, when I got into L&C andstrong women, because at that time I made a few experiences.

First was when I was in the kindergarten and we were playing a game. All boys and girls were running around, when one of the female teachers grabbed me under my armpits and lifted me straight up until she held me with her extended arms over her head. I was amazed because I never before was lifted in that way by a wman.

Second were two scenes I saw in TV. A woman was stickling with an other woman who was a wrestler. Suddenly the female wrestler lifted the other woman up across her shoulders and spon the crying woman around, before she set the dizzy opponent down on her feet again. The oter scene was in a bar. A waitress was harassed by a drunken man. When he tried to grab her, she lifted him in a judo lift and threw him on the bottom. When he tried to get up again she lifted him over one shoulder and carried him out of the bar. After I saw these strong women lifting, I all the time got strange feelings, seeing a woman lifting a man or a woman up.

Third experience was, when I was sitting with my mom in an ice bar in summer. My mom was 176 cm tall and weighted about 80 kg at that time. After we had eaten our ice, we stood up and went to the exit. In this moment an amazon woman entered the bar. She had enourmous arms and legs and everything was solid on her body. My mom was smal compared to her. She was about 190 cm tall and I think she weighted abou 110 kg. She was build like a shot putter. When we were outside the bar my mom said " Man that was a woman !" She was impressed and excited like me by this big woman and I think she imagined the strength of this amazon. I am sure this woman was able to lift my mom in an armpit lift overhead like I was lifted in the kindergarten and I had enjoyed to see her lifting my mom in that way. Probably my mom had enjoyed it too.
Who Said Thanks:
vk (May 30th, 2019), saschas (May 5th, 2017), theSittingTroll (May 4th, 2017)