View Single Post
Old July 2nd, 2017, 06:56   #165
dubulbee
Account Disabled by Request

Total 'Thanks' Received by This User :
2 For This Post
21 Total

It first happened to me in kindergarten....I was playing on a see-saw with one of my friends. He then had to leave, and I was just sitting on my end at ground level. Then a female classmate asked if she could play. I said okay...well she was slightly bigger and heavier than I was, and as she straddled her side and sat down, I was sprung into the air. She saw the look of surprise on my face and grinned with glee. She held me there for a long time, and when I asked her to let me down, she refused. After a while, a had a strange feeling of pleasure from the experience, but felt embarrassed, as other kids looking at my plight started laughing. I then started crying, and she finally let me down. She then came over to me and hugged me telling me she was sorry, and that everything was all right. She asked if I was mad at her, and I answered no. She then hugged me tightly, and lifted me off the ground, and kissed me, and then released me, turned and left....
I was both embarrassed and yet felt much pleasure, and was hooked from that point on.

Like other's have mentioned, I was turned on whenever I saw a circus act...once a lady lifted four men--one standing on the shoulder's of another on her shoulders, the other's each straddling a hip!

When I reached puberty, I discovered one of my uncle's Amazing Stories pulp magazines...it had a sci-fi story about some explorer discovering a land of nine foot tall women that lifted him into her lap, and forced him to be her mate. I loved using the illustration's in that mag to masturbate to....
Who Said Thanks:
saschas (July 3rd, 2017), (July 2nd, 2017)