Old May 7th, 2014, 17:59   #23
strut170222
VIP Honored

Total 'Thanks' Received by This User :
0 For This Post
798 Total

Quote:
Originally Posted by WWE4Life View Post
I agree wholeheartedly with your opinion of Lita. She is an absolutely awesome, untapped gem that could be a lift and carry star if she'd hook up with producers that focus on this. The one MWM video showed her strength, but was only a small tease of what her potential is. And the 5 second lift at the end of her KickAssKandy video was such a disappointment because I would have loved the combination of the fighting with longer/variety of lifts.

Dave
www.StrongGirlz.com

No doubt. You and I have experienced and watched enough L&C to tell that she would be an absolute hit. She has the perfect combination of looks, strength, skill, balance and poise that is packed in a lean frame. If only we can get her to do a video showing what she has done in the session reviews. I tried to get a custom with her from MWM but I was told that she was no longer interested at the time. Damn.

BTW, she might actually enjoy L&C. She listed her favorite move on the MWM site as the fireman carry (very impressively done to perfection in the MWM vid with her knee on ground). In the kickass candy video (as Ice) the webmaster said that she herself initiated the over the shoulder lift. The webmaster had no idea it was coming per the company message board.

Supposedly Enigma of MWM days is a cousin of hers. She's also a machine. Having them both in a video a the same time would be insane.

Last edited by strut170222; May 7th, 2014 at 18:36.