Old March 15th, 2019, 17:14   #46
phoneman
Administrator

Total 'Thanks' Received by This User :
0 For This Post
3,073 Total

Quote:
Originally Posted by pickmeup9 View Post
I?ve been doing some thinking and came up with something. I would like to hear if anyone else feels similarly.

To me, lift & carry is like a mix of two other fetishes ? domination and Little. I always knew the domination part, but I recently learned about the little fetish, which seems to be more common for women but still a thing for both. I?m definitely not totally into all the elements of little-ing (is that a word?!), but I do think there is some overlap with l&c. Similarly, there is a lot in bdsm that I am not into at all, but there is also some overlap.

So I think my l&c fetish is like a merger of those two fetishes. Almost like a Venn diagram of where those two would meet in the middle.

The reason I think it?s important to consider these things is obviously L&C is not very well known, at least from women who have the fetish of lifting men. However, both bdsm and little-ing will have plenty of women who are interested in playing that role. So it might be an area to find some common ground. Anyways, I just thought this was interesting and I?d like to hear if people agree or disagree

What is the "Little" fetish?