rickishi
VIP
Indian VIP 2

Total 'Thanks' Received by This User :
0 For This Post
860 Total

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leobor View Post
Maybe because you want her? No one will fight your own battles rickishi, not even her. Your fear of failure maybe makes her thinking you are not interested enough. I wont say anything on this subject anymore. If you want something with her YOU HAVE TO LET GO OF THAT FEAR. For her, and for you. You are guy, she is a girl. You hunt girls, not opposite.

"If you want it - you can do it. Dont let anybody tell you that you cant. You dont have to hurl - JUST GO FOR IT!"

Hey thanks for the concern dude , but I have decided not to go and propose my love to her , coz I know it will be a firm no from her. She is way too self obsessed to love anyone , I will just just fancy and take advantage of the freedom she gives like this. She does not deserve to be loved dude , If I confess then she will treat me like an unwanted guy and I will end up ashamed of myself .

I am posting things here just to share my experiences and simple pleasures I get, not that I am desperate to get her. like all girls in this world even she does not value true love.apart from that she does not have the slightest bit of sensitiveness (we planned to go for lunch once and I asked her to call up when she is ready,the bitch never called up and went with her friends leaving me waiting and starved). girls like these don't deserve love