Old November 14th, 2020, 16:22   #171
calvinklein
VIP Honored

Total 'Thanks' Received by This User :
1 For This Post
1,375 Total

Quote:
Originally Posted by CageDemon View Post
Cultru is massively out of order for talking the way he did in his post. I hope it was just his grasp of the English language that made his comments sound so repugnant.

We all love your videos and your efforts Calvin so just do your own thing. The fact that you get women who look like 'nextdoor' girls to do amazing overhead lifts are what set you apart (I think anyway).

Stick with what you want to do and ignore ignorant comments. Best wishes brother.
Thank you so much for the kind words bro! You guys are share the same passion for those overhead lifts and that is what makes me look to make the best videos. Constantly on search for the same.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Angeleye View Post
Agreed with Cage, the F/M overhead lift content you put out was extremely impressive.
Good luck with any future content if you decide to put out any.
I wish to do more and more of F/M lift videos. But it's become difficult. But thank you for the things you said 🙂

Quote:
Originally Posted by cultru View Post
My English is not as good as yours. I don't even know what "grasp" and "repugnant" mean. I checked this at Google.translate.

I purchased videos with overhead lifts made by calvinklein after they were released, they are really good, expecially last one.

Well, I can explain the reason I'm very excited about trio.
Some people like common lifts (piggy, shoulders etc), some people like overhead, and I'm huge fan of multilifts.

Clips4sale is very very very big website with lots of videos. I crawled it but I couldn't find there what I love most. There are few videos with double lifts such as double piggyback or two people on each shoulder and so on. It's good but not excellent.

Double lifts made by acrobatic girls trio are much more aesthetic for me. They combine both strength and grace (and also creativity). I haven't seen anything so close to my wishes neither before releasing that videos nor after it.

I watched it for the first time several years ago and I'm still very excited about this. It seems calvinklein is the only producer in the world who can bring my wishes to life. That's why I "follow" him.

I apologize for looking rude, I really appreciate calvinklein.
And I hope you understand my mood.
It's ok my friend! I am going to post one for you now.
Who Said Thanks:
AnotherPlace (November 14th, 2020)