rflcblue
Producer

Total 'Thanks' Received by This User :
1 For This Post
874 Total

Quote:
Originally Posted by vk View Post
Hi rflcblue,

Your site <She carries> is certainly one of best places at this moment.
But why the male character, probably you, does not show his face?

Of course the focus will be on the female character, not on you.
But cutting the head of the guy is certainly wrong because it breaks the balance of the photos.

If you are shy you may use black glasses.
Alternatively you may hire a guy when you are behind the camera.
You need to pay girls but guys will certainly work for free.

vk
Hello VK,

Sorry I am late, I?ve been in vacation.

Yes, I avoid to be recognized in my videos and can say a word about that. Shecarries is my personal hobby, for me it?s no business. I mainly finance my activities by my regular job, sales rates at best refinance the biggest part of the (rising) model costs. I remark, that I also pay for sessions without cam as a test or to contact and convince a girl to do a shooting, which often fails as most girls refuse to be shooted for the Internet. Then not every session is good/interesting enough to be edited. As my job (which I like) finances all these activities and my whole life, it has priority. I definitely do not want to explain the management of the company, I work for, anything about l&c. So I am probably a bit shy, but more careful. And I do this time consuming editing (I think, this editing has finally a better result for the whole video, I cut off boring scenes, can varify the view, sometimes a slow motion...).

Arranging sessions with a girl (difficult enough) and another guy? ...Complicated, not really interesting for me at the moment.

Right now I especially like to shoot and collect for other themes as "legs and feet" and "struggling". But don?t worry, my l&c collection is really large. There are more than just a few interesting sessions on my harddisks waiting to follow.

Who Said Thanks:
vk (September 30th, 2019)