Old May 10th, 2016, 17:59   #6
jambur77
STANDARD

Total 'Thanks' Received by This User :
0 For This Post
30 Total

Quote:
Originally Posted by dodge77 View Post
This is why I really like women that are taller than me because I already feel inferior and the sense of being dominated.

She hasn't exactly teased me yet (about being shorter) but I can tell she knows that I like her height because she always wears tall heels.

I just feel incredible when around her and often fantasize about her lifting me.

I'll keep you posted. I appreciate any help here!
Unfortunately, it's difficult to imagine that 47 years old woman would agree to lift a grown man. Nevertheless, I really really wish you luck; it's my dream to be lifted by strong woman in her 40s (or even older )

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mark G View Post
Good luck. I once got lifted by a woman at work by using cunning strategy

She was the same height as me but quite a bit heavier. One day we needed to get something down from a high shelf and there was no ladder around. I volunteered to lift her but she said "No way....I'd break your back. You're too slim and light to lift me" I replied in a jokey way "alright then.You'll have to lift me" I could n't believe my luck when she agreed ! She told me to get on her back. I did so and got the box down from the shelf. I was so turned on when she did this. She said that I was incredibly light. As a bonus she did it again when we put the box back up.
Did you show her you liked it? If you did, maybe she will do it again someday.