View Single Post
Old May 24th, 2018, 14:02   #344
Mike
VIP Honored

Total 'Thanks' Received by This User :
0 For This Post
303 Total

Hey Dave, what's up? Did you read my message? As a fan it would be interesting to know if Jen want to do another video. Also do you have in mind to do some more with some different girls or you have already some new videos?

Also sorry if I'm asking this again:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mike View Post
Hey Dave. I remember in the first version of Jennifer personal website, there was some short clips of her, but now I only saw the long clips. Where I can see and buy the old short clips of her? I saw some when I subscribe to her website the first time, but miss all the others. Thanks.
Also another question: when we are able to see a new clip of her? Maybe with some high heels again would be awesome.
Quote:
Originally Posted by WWE4Life View Post
Depending on interest, I may release those clips as a combined video (will be noted that they are "re-released") down the road, but no plans right now. We're planning one amazing last shoot with Jen that will eclipse everything she's ever done up until this point, but I won't speak further on it at this time. In the meantime, there's other stuff coming up, so stay tuned.
If you have in mind to upload those short old videos of her, let us know. I will certainly buy them

Last edited by Mike; May 24th, 2018 at 14:35.