View Single Post
Old February 12th, 2019, 02:36   #15
Slevin
VIP Honored

Total 'Thanks' Received by This User :
0 For This Post
540 Total
Default Cherry Carries Weak Male

I really do appreciate the fact that you made a FM lift and carry video for a change. Your videos show you use a high quality camera, and your concept/style is very good.

I did actually go on your site to get the video.

I do have one slight issue. It seems that for most of the time that Cherry was lifting the man, the camera man was zoomed way in from her knees or waist up. This especially hurt the effect of the bearhugs, because it is very difficult to truly appreciate the full dominance of the lift, if you can't even see the big picture, complete with the guy's legs dangling off the ground. You can go back and see that every bearhug (and many other lifts for that matter), the camera was always zoomed way in. It looks like in your FF lift vids involving Poison, Tracy, there maybe lifts where you do indeed have the camera zoomed out to appreciate the lift. I just wish this would have been the case in the Cherry video.

Anyways, as a customer, that is just the one slight negative feedback I would give your video, and I am sure others may agree with me on that (if they also pay to see that video). Again, thanks for giving a small sample for our FM audience.

Last edited by Slevin; February 12th, 2019 at 02:48.