Old May 7th, 2014, 17:53   #22
strut170222
VIP Honored

Total 'Thanks' Received by This User :
0 For This Post
798 Total

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slevin View Post
In my honest opinion? Yes. From what I've seen, Ella & Tia (especially Ella) are 2 off the top of my head who are capable of delivering the same quality as Chloe (aside from maybe the heel stretch shoulder sit because I am not familiar with their yoga backgrounds). This difference is that they have only had a 2-3 L&C shoots each where as Chloe has had quite a bit. Kofilmproductions has some lower tier lifters just like Lusa had some lower tier lifters. As a whole though, Lusa had better lifters.

But I also think Lusa put much more emphasis on L&C than kofilm, so that plays a factor too.

I think Kaycee from Grappling Girls and Rachael's store is every bit as capable as Chloe. She works with kind of dead weight idiots for guys that don't understand how to balance themselves if you've seen her videos. She is indeed a powerhouse. Chloe on the other hand had the advantage and luxury of working with someone like Travis who was really good as a liftee in allowing his body to be lifted and held much easier.
Many of the Lusa girls def had decent L&C experience with the numerous shoots. I do recall that Lusa worked the girls through many scenes within a short time span. You can see the fan running with their sweat and heavy breathing and fatigue setting from some of the girls as the new scene began. That made some of the lifting more impressive.

Chloe also had a powerful back for her size. Most girls backs will bend / arch when they shoulder carry a heavy male from a squatting position. She had no issue lifting Joe from the ground up without help (when not fatigued). Chloe did try a cheerleader toe touch with the 195 pound guy with some success.

Cradle Carrying a 150 dead weight man in can be like carrying a ~180 man. Kaycee is ridiculously strong. Although I prefer girls built like a Rachel. You may have seen my "Pound for Pound Greatest Lifters" thread where I put Rachel right at the top of the list.

Always appreciate your analysis. You are one of the few, like me who will do that on this board. Most of the members seem to be the "hit and run" variety.

Going to check out Tia and Ella.