View Single Post
Old March 25th, 2012, 23:42   #27
TheWolfe
VIPOS

Total 'Thanks' Received by This User :
2 For This Post
2,745 Total

I was a fan (F/F or M/F) long before the internet. I didn't know it was called "Lift and Carry" until I got online in 1998. The first thing I did when I had a little private time online was to search for L&C pics but I fumbled a lot until I got the terminology down. Until then, I assumed there were other guys who liked what I like but I didn't know for sure.

I'm guessing there was a somewhat organized scene for mostly F/M muscle & fitness-type girls doing L&C before the internet became dominant but in 1998 it was hard to find anywhere that catered to the more sensual type of F/F that I and others I've met in this community like. I don't think the F/F part of the community had any organized scene until around that time. Perun is a major player in the organization of that part of things. But there is no doubt in my mind that the interest existed long before people came together through the anonymity of the internet.

The trickiest thing about L&C is that it can be so completely innocent to the people actually performing the lift but if one of us views it, we interpret it as something erotic. Until the internet came along and digital cameras made it easy for people to share their personal photos online, L&C was a truly rare sight. Technology has played a HUGE part in making L&C accessible to anyone who wants to see it.
Who Said Thanks:
zebra (March 10th, 2018), Golla (March 26th, 2012)