rickishi
VIP
Indian VIP 2

Total 'Thanks' Received by This User :
0 For This Post
859 Total

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mike View Post
Of course it was a beautiful experience. I always know that many averange girls are stronger than me, maybe because I'm a little bit under 5'8 and 150 lbs with small bone structure (like I said, her hand was bigger than mine and also her wrist ) but I'm still in shock right now because she was only 115 lbs and very skinny and she doesnt do any sport. But ok... she a "tall" girl (5'7)
She beat me in like 10 second!! and also she want to challeng my left arm (my weaker arm) in the beginnig I said "no" with her and also ther other two girls laughing about it. But at the end i said yes... well my weak arm is really weak i discover... she beat me in like 5 sec or less.
She ask me to try to beat her with my right arm, like the first challenge, but i refuse. I said to her: you beat me because i was in the wrong place with my elbow... nice excuse obviously no one of the girls believe in this excuse, but i dont care.
The bottom line is, the girl was thin and light and she beat me with easy with any struggle, I'm not a superhuman (off course ) but also I'm not that weaker...
So, in my opinion: the girl was very strong with big bone structure
maybe is possibile that if this girl can beat me, many other girls can beat me... I think there is a good chance that many woman taller like me or more taller than me are stronger than my self. I like this fact, but I did not believe that for a girl is so easily to destroy me.
Dont worry, you will get over it .. On the positive side, she might feel you are weak and maybe try to show her strength trying to carry you and all... I mean look at the bright side. Be positive

Maybe if you feel you are too weak for an average guy, you could try some strength training program

BTW. I am Just 5.5 and weight 74 kg , In fact many chinese girls are taller than me these days ( I observed that in my last trip) so Imagine my state