Old January 27th, 2012, 17:00   #49
Mike
VIP Honored

Total 'Thanks' Received by This User :
0 For This Post
303 Total

Quote:
Originally Posted by rickishi View Post
Dont worry, you will get over it .. On the positive side, she might feel you are weak and maybe try to show her strength trying to carry you and all... I mean look at the bright side. Be positive

Maybe if you feel you are too weak for an average guy, you could try some strength training program

BTW. I am Just 5.5 and weight 74 kg , In fact many chinese girls are taller than me these days ( I observed that in my last trip) so Imagine my state
In fact I'm not sad, but happy about this. I love to be the inferior part against a beautiful girl.
I dont write my previoust post to tell that I'm with problem now because this thing In fact I hope to do more armwrestling, maybe a lift (I hope in the future!) if she want. Now she know that she's stronger than me.
I write my post to make understand to all that girls are stronger than man now, not in general of course, but is possible to a girl to beat a man.
I also love to be a dominant part in a relationship, but many times I also love to be the weakest part. Like many guy of this forum what I think... or I'm wrong?
I'm a little bit under 5'8 and now I think that if I meet a girl taller than me she can probably beat me like nothing
I'm still thinking about her long fingers almost breaking my hand

Quote:
Originally Posted by rickishi View Post
BTW. I am Just 5.5 and weight 74 kg , In fact many chinese girls are taller than me these days ( I observed that in my last trip)
Many girls can lift you with no problem, you weight 4-5 kilos more than me. If you lose some kilos, women can throw you in the air like nothing
If you want read my two real l&c experience in the apposite thread and my two l&c session in the other apposite thread

Last edited by Mike; January 29th, 2012 at 15:11.