View Single Post
Old February 6th, 2017, 00:40   #7
tjw1971
VIP Honored

Total 'Thanks' Received by This User :
0 For This Post
455 Total
Default Yeah....

Aren't you the one who posted pics a while back with her doing wall sits while you sat in her lap?

That's pretty awesome though, that she cradles you as her "favorite" lift (since that's a harder one to do, to begin with).

How often do your girlfriends carry you guys? Just curious, as my ex-wife used to carry me at least a couple of times a day, for a while. (It was our regular routine that if the clothes were done in the washer/dryers, she'd piggyback me down the stairs to the basement to get them, and then back up again while I held the clothes basket.)

She was a bigger woman than your girlfriends are, but still -- it was really cool watching her build strength over time from doing it so often. After a few months, it literally got so easy for her to carry me, it was like nothing for her. She could jog up the stairs with me and leave me on her back for pretty much as long as she wanted to. I used to have her walk around on her tiptoes with me to make it more of a challenge.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jase View Post
Hi, my friend is 52kg and I am 95kg and she has carried me in a variety of ways with my favourite (and hers) being the cradle carry.

On one memorable occasion she made me carry a 6kg kettle bell then picked me up in a cradle and walked with me. It was a fantastic feeling