View Single Post
Old February 9th, 2010, 15:33   #12
ponyplay
Administrator

Total 'Thanks' Received by This User :
0 For This Post
2,408 Total

I already told i dated a girl yaers ago that was really strong. Stronger than a lot of bigger guys. Fact is I encouraged her a lot of times to demsontrate her strength. I ma talking abput the period i was stille a student, during those days it seemed easier to be lifted and carried or to witness some lifts and carries. I used to have a sexual relationship with her for some time (i had the luck she had a crush on me) and was lifted many times during sex because i asked for it (and used her for it, i did not fancy her). I guess what i am going to tell here i never told before... But if you saw pics of guys being liftend an getting a blow job like on Mistress Taylor posts... Well i experienced it a few times, she could do it and although she had to work hard to make it possible she did it for me. i alos liked to be naked (she was clothed) and be cradles by her, she walked around with me in her arms, being thrown over her soulders or riding on them. She would give me a feeling of being totally controlled and quiet powerless when she did so. Like I already said she really outwrestled me... and it would sexually excite me, surely when she wrestled me and lifte me up, me being naked she being clothed.
Also when she carreid me I liked her to be in front of the mirror so i could see it myself. i must admit i sometimes evens asked her to walk with me in the hallway where other people could possibly see us... Damn, i was quite a pervert those days. But it's arleady years and years ago... we broke up because i wanted it, she didn't want but i really did not lik her tham tuch except for the fact that she was a great lifter and could fulfill my fantasies...