Old June 22nd, 2010, 23:37   #7
tallgirlfan
STANDARD

Total 'Thanks' Received by This User :
0 For This Post
80 Total

Quote:
Originally Posted by brucebarnes View Post
Agreed, except I beg, slightly, to differ on the Lusa girls.
Although their profile pics look thin and hot, if you look at the actual videos, I found them to be not so thin. --not fat, but just as petite as the cover pics appear.
Thank you for replying and i respect your opinion. I think it depends more on the situation and what they are performing.It all depends on what your preference is if you like petite extremely skinny girls then you may prefer the average Asian(oriental) girl. Yes, most of their profile pics are their best shots but as you said they are "not fat". When you are doing an Ots lift it can put a lot of pressure on your shoulder and cause you to have a slight hunch and may expose a little gut. Combine that with a few shadows and some lighting effects and her gut looks a little bigger than it really is. Even some of the Asian lifters like Mika and Vanessa show a little gut when doing high pressure lifts like OTS and Shoulder lifts.

Some of the Skinny girls of Lusa like Serenity, Liz Lightspeed, Summer and Especially Molly are quite skinny with no gut and are quite fit, but maybe not as short as Mika and Vanessa.

But i do agree that Asian(oriental girls)even guys tend to be smaller and more petite than most other races in general....

Last edited by tallgirlfan; June 22nd, 2010 at 23:45.