brucebarnes
VIP Honored
The Professor

Total 'Thanks' Received by This User :
0 For This Post
332 Total

Quote:
Originally Posted by tallgirlfan View Post
Thank you for replying and i respect your opinion. I think it depends more on the situation and what they are performing.It all depends on what your preference is if you like petite extremely skinny girls then you may prefer the average Asian(oriental) girl. Yes, most of their profile pics are their best shots but as you said they are "not fat". When you are doing an Ots lift it can put a lot of pressure on your shoulder and cause you to have a slight hunch and may expose a little gut. Combine that with a few shadows and some lighting effects and her gut looks a little bigger than it really is. Even some of the Asian lifters like Mika and Vanessa show a little gut when doing high pressure lifts like OTS and Shoulder lifts.

Some of the Skinny girls of Lusa like Serenity, Liz Lightspeed, Summer and Especially Molly are quite skinny with no gut and are quite fit, but maybe not as short as Mika and Vanessa.

But i do agree that Asian(oriental girls)even guys tend to be smaller and more petite than most other races in general....
I see your point.
I guess I tend to idealize girls in terms of LC fetish, and either a) find even the slightest imperfection (liek a little gut showing), or do the opposite and pick a girl that is clearly imperfect, and then idealze the fact that she is "undeniably human", and that becomes the fetish object attraction.
It's really quite odd when I stop to think and analyze it...

About the asians and skinniness...
I hope I don't cross into sounding raciesthere --but just like w/a fetish... you like what you like and can't change that.

So in my long-winded opinion, yes, I feel there's a higher percentage of attractive asian girls than with in other races.
Sure -I love say, hot girls of any race.
But generally speaking, I feel Asians have the hoghest percentage of natural good lookers.
I don't find nearly as many (percentage wise) white girls as cuty, but in all fairness, when a white girl is really hot, she is usually a lot hotter than a hot asian girl --but such girls are few and far between.
Same with black. I'm not terrible attracted to black girls. It's liek if Asians in general have more "famine" features (such as less body hair for example), and thus produce a higher percdentage of good looking girls, black people tend to be opposite and have more masculine features and thus may produce more "manley" men, but tough looking girls, yet, when you do get that occasional exceptional black girl that is hot, she is extremely exotic and the ultimate!

Haha --I'm really rambling off the slippery deep end now.
I want to re-emphasize that i fully understand this is solely my attractions, and expect someone else to be 180 degrees opposite in opinions on this.

But all that said, I was amazed while in Taiwan and Japan recently.
Everywhere was a continuous, endless flow of what I consider to be really cute girls.
Many all almost looked the same (not stereo-typing. Mainy the looked the same because they all imitated each other in terms of hair styles, fake eye-lashes, etc.)

But it was such a sea of them that after a while, I became de-sensitized, and didn't even find myself looking --where as in the US, if I see a cute, especially asian girl, I might be slightly memorized ofr a moment.

Everytime (in asia) I would get a massage (pretty much daily), and at the end, ask her to "crack my back" --back-bend lift style, I was again de-sensitized from the sea of girls around me, to the point that I had to keep reminding myself --where in the world can you on demand get a hot young asian girl to lift you in the US? --savor the moment, even if you are desensitized at the time from flooding in it.
(Of course, that's what pictures are for!)

Now, just a few weeks later, I'm already in withdrawal and wish I could get a "lift-massage" on demand from one of them!