View Single Post
Old January 23rd, 2013, 01:08   #12
Storm
STANDARD

Total 'Thanks' Received by This User :
1 For This Post
27 Total

Loving the phone man!!
I hadnt considered the effort side of it though - AND also something never mentioned to me during sessions either....................or when I have run off across the gym with someone.
However............it was the point the original poster made, that he enjoyed seeing women strain while being pushed to their limits.
Although it made me "grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr" initially, and thats purely because I consider it fun and every lc session I have ever done made me laugh all the way through, I hadnt actually thought about the titilation value of being under someone that is having to push themselves to lift the liftee.
I think possibly, maybe most of the sessions the main thing was to make it look as easy as possible (even when buckling at the knees) as that was the main emphasis.
However - this does give me something else to think about and another consideration as I really hadnt thought about it like that before.
Anyway - I will stop rambling........................seem to be thinking out loud but it is 01.08 hours.
Who Said Thanks:
ownsville (June 2nd, 2013)