View Single Post
Old August 12th, 2023, 06:33   #2
TheWolfe
VIPOS

Total 'Thanks' Received by This User :
4 For This Post
2,746 Total

I think it depends on what you like. I've never been a fan of fetish-specific L&C videos. I think F/F L&C has grown in general among people who aren't producing L&C material. That's everything from the mainstream adult film industry right down to Tiktok videos so for me it may be better than it's ever been. It's certainly a lot better than it was 25 years ago when I first got involved in this stuff online.

As far as that fetish stuff goes, it's mostly custom videos that someone ordered that they turn around and put up for sale to make more money on. If guys like us aren't ordering them and paying for their production costs, they're not going to happen. Various producers will come and go as they live their lives but there are new people popping up who will be willing to make your dreams into reality for a fee.

I really wish I could make them. I have the equipment and skill to make videos that would look better than the typical videos but it just wouldn't fit into my life.
Who Said Thanks:
soclope (October 15th, 2023), gremlin_95 (August 15th, 2023), Iamspartacus1. (August 13th, 2023), Junkies19 (August 12th, 2023)