Old October 2nd, 2018, 20:06   #7
rflcblue
Producer

Total 'Thanks' Received by This User :
0 For This Post
874 Total

Quote:
Originally Posted by Far View Post
this thread is opened for everyone including nonregistered guests, not sure that it's good idea)
but we can make such thread in one of other threads in private sections of the forum
I agree, probably this should not be the final thread to communicate copyright infringments. However I want to inform you, that I just successfully got one of my clips deleted in Lubelski channel on youtube. I would appreciate, when also Ganju and Dunehands would check it and acclaim their copyrights. Probably (hopefully) youtube will even close it, when different producers acclaim their rights and make evident, that this user does not at all care about copyrights.

Thanks, greybeezer, you and the other moderators do a great job. You mean, that every producer can open his own thread, only visible to himself and the mods? And then you delete copyrighted links in the common thread and put it in the producers special thread, that he can acclaim his copyright?

Then we still could need a good idea/possibility, to inform other producers, when we see their clips elsewhere.

I am in vacation at the moment (only with my smartphone, it's a bit uncomfortable), I will care again mid next week. Thanks.