View Single Post
Old November 13th, 2018, 03:59   #2
AssMaster197
VIP

Total 'Thanks' Received by This User :
2 For This Post
213 Total
Default My Lapsitting Experience

we were in a car in a recluded park setting. She had the seat reclined. When I curled into her lap she started laughing calling me cuddleslut and big fucking baby Then she hugged my torso and started stroking the back of my hair/neck And about 1 hour into being curled into her lap all of a sudden she decides to grab my cheek/chin with her hands turns my head towards hers, we stare at each other for a few seconds Then she says "let your mind go, stop thinking" then she slowly pulls my face into hers and passionately kisses me. After passionately kissing me she said "now, we're going to work on improving your kissing skills" Something in me just happened when she did that, I just passively stared at her in admiration and let her take completely over when she kissed me like that

I think I got seduced at that moment Cause I WANTED to be guided and controlled at that moment After that moment was when I was trying not to fall asleep in her lap nuzzling my head into her shoulder/neck taking a few strands of her long ass hair and playing with them. While she was watching over me saying quietly "leave us alone go away or I'll kill you" to anybody she saw walking by.

Want to know something funny I was curled into her lap for 1-1/2 hours Then we switched after 1 hour she got back to her seat and asked me to curl into her I said "no I don't think I enjoyed it much the first time" trying to sound macho She obviously seeing through my BS, and knowing my submissive nature said "Yes you did now come over here" and as I move over to her she wraps her arms around my waist and guides me as I'm moving to ontop of her lap unintentionally sitting me on a single thigh for about 5 minutes (I was about 85kg at the time) Then she says okay get off, I tell her use both thighs to sit me Then she leans back into the reclined seat with me and we curl into the original position, and we stayed like that for about 30 minutes
Who Said Thanks:
dreadnought82 (February 23rd, 2021), robert (November 16th, 2018)