Thread: Lapsitting
View Single Post
Old November 14th, 2018, 20:14   #3
mdavidstar
STANDARD

Total 'Thanks' Received by This User :
0 For This Post
27 Total

It's a huge fetish for me, too. I've sat on many laps over the years. One of my favorite memories is from college: I stopped by the dorm room of this girl I'd befriended. We never dated, but we'd been flirting with each other.

She was sitting in her room, talking to a female friend of hers. Both were in straight-back chairs. I remember my friend was wearing shorts, and I couldn't help looking at her legs and thighs, imaging how great it would be to sit on her lap. And the fact that her attractive friend was there--and would see us--turned me on even more.

As if by magic, as if she was reading my thoughts, my friend patted her thighs and asked if I wanted to sit on her lap. Though I'd sat on laps before, nothing like this had ever happened to me. Usually, I was the one who instigated it.

I was so shocked, I'm actually surprised I did it, rather than just laughing with embarrassment and leaving. But I did. I walked over to her, sat down in her lap, and she held me for about half and hour, while she and her friend chatted.

I still remember the feeling of her strong thighs supporting me.