Muscle_Chick_Fan
STANDARD

Total 'Thanks' Received by This User :
0 For This Post
24 Total
Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by BraviCarry View Post
Do any of the members here have fetishes other than L&C?

As for me, anything that constitutes female superiority counts, so more specifically:

1. Girls with superhuman strength.
2. Lift and Carry.
3. Muscular girls (particularly natural muscle).
4. Futanari

I technically have a 5th fetish, but it only works in conjecture with the others: The size/age difference between the man the woman (with the man being bigger/older) adds an additional turn-on.
I get turned on too when the man is bigger than the woman.

Well, for starters, as far as other fetishes/fantasies are concerned, I do have a thing for female robots (or female mechs) and female mechanics:

Here is a new version of Nightbird, from the original TRANSFORMERS cartoon.

This is the new version of the Autobot Arcee, from the TRANSFORMERS also.

This is a female bus mechanic in Africa.

She looks really friendly, doesn't she?

Also, in relation to my Wrench Wench (or female mechanic) fetish - or actually - my fetish for Women With Tools and/or for Women Working in Nontraditional Fields, I like to see a woman repair an automobile while wearing just about any style of clothing, not just coveralls or repair shop uniforms. Also, I like to see a woman fix anything else too - such as electronic equipment, a home appliance, a computer or even a robot. I have a thing also for female technicians, female electricians, female carpenters, female construction workers, female contractors, female miners, female plumbers, female blacksmiths (of a trade that is dying out), female welders, female machine shop workers, female loggers/lumberjacks, etc...the list just goes on and on. Here are some examples:

(In fact, I am about to hire a woman to fix my television/VCR combo and some other electronic appliances soon; she charges good rates!)

Remember the Good Ol' Days when we had active Internet sites such as Lapland , SheWarriors , Liftnet and Wanadoo Arm Wrestling ? I sure enjoyed those Internet sites. Like many other forms of mixed (male versus female) or female-on-female combat, I like female armwrestling too:

These are just some of the examples of the 300-500 other different fetishes/fantasies I have. I know, I seem to be attracted to very strong or independent females a lot, don't I? Tell me what some of your other fetishes/fantasies are.