tallgirlfan
STANDARD

Total 'Thanks' Received by This User :
0 For This Post
80 Total

Quote:
Originally Posted by brucebarnes View Post

About the asians and skinniness...
I hope I don't cross into sounding raciesthere --but just like w/a fetish... you like what you like and can't change that.

So in my long-winded opinion, yes, I feel there's a higher percentage of attractive asian girls than with in other races.

yes, I feel there's a higher percentage of attractive asian girls than with in other races.

But all that said, I was amazed while in Taiwan and Japan recently.
Everywhere was a continuous, endless flow of what I consider to be really cute girls.
Many all almost looked the same (not stereo-typing. Mainy the looked the same because they all imitated each other in terms of hair styles, fake eye-lashes, etc.)

where in the world can you on demand get a hot young asian girl to lift you in the US? --savor the moment, even if you are desensitized at the time from flooding in it!
Depending on where you live in the U.S. you can find a-lot of Asian(mostly Chinese, Vietnamese or Korean) in states like New York and California many many Chinese immigrants have flooded that area. I mean there is a famous Chinatown in California, i'm pretty sure you can't go around china town without having a few massage parlors I think its perfectly fine to prefer one race or ethnicity over others. There was a whole discussion based on what are peoples favorite ethnicities of woman and i completely agree you like what you like and nobody should force you to do or like something you don't like.

Last edited by tallgirlfan; June 24th, 2010 at 09:41.