dp
Administrator
The VIP Gatekeeper

Total 'Thanks' Received by This User :
0 For This Post
5,382 Total

Quote:
Originally Posted by rwlm View Post
... BUT for clip finders its a totally different story, especilly for members whom post mainly youtube clips. although we may only post clip at a time, a lot of time is spent watching clips for lifts, looking for a needle in a haystack sometimes - figure of speech trying to find clips with very low views, so that it will be new or hopefully new for members to watch. but when it comes to clicking the thank u button, well what can i say EXCEPT to say, u will never see my name in the top 10, no matter how good the clip is.
Don't be so sure, the highest rated post got 34 clicks, and it was a single video clip. It will probably be hard to get this with a wrestling clip, though. (Unless a WWE diva like Kelly Kelly or Kaitlyn gorilla presses a male wrestler or something... )

Quote:
ANYWAY as xms is fast approaching, i like to take this opportunity to wish all members of this forum a merry xmas and a happy new, and drive carefully on the roads during this period.
You too Ray, although you probably don't need to. The roads don't get very icy this time of year in your hemisphere, do they?