Old June 11th, 2014, 15:56   #3
WWE4Life
VIP Honored

Total 'Thanks' Received by This User :
1 For This Post
1,178 Total

The problem with this always boils down to a few things, as I see it:

1) interest in fm vs ff
2) diverse types of lifts, with some preferring only cradles or ots, for example
3) different subject ages and body types...some like athletic lean models, others larger, full figured...some like young lifting old and vice versa
4) vast majority are freebie seekers and will say they want new content but will not pay for it...they're getting it free from forums, youtube and the like
5) if you try to please everyone, you please no one as I personally wouldn't want a custom with only a couple of minutes of my interest plus many minutes of other people's interests.

I can, however say, here is a list of adult models I'd like to see as lifters in fm productions...do you have access to any of these?

JC Simpson, Misty Anderson, Jolene Valkyrie (Hexx), Sasha Foxx, Sophia Fiore, Dre Hazel, Randy Moore, Ariel X, Sunshine (on sites like reality girls and scissor vixens), Katarina Kat (Utopia Entertainment)

There may be others, but that's a good starting point. Let us know what you're planning so there may be more interest in sponsoring.

www.StrongGirlz.com
"Sweeping you off your feet!"
Who Said Thanks:
aloknath (June 11th, 2014)