View Single Post
Old June 3rd, 2017, 03:09   #2
goneju

Total 'Thanks' Received by This User :
0 For This Post
0 Total

Quote:
Originally Posted by green01 View Post
I have just posted this in L&C discussions, but then realised there were more people in this page, so re-posting, admin feel free to delete one of the threads!

Hi guys,

Unfortunately it has got to the point where this fetish is affecting my life. I ended my last relationship because I was sneaking behind her back getting lifts from people, and felt guilty (I made excuses to myself why I was breaking up with her at the time, but looking back this was the reason.) It has also got to the point where I struggle to go through more than a few days (at most) without master bating to lift and carry material.

I have tried to get over this through will power alone, but it hasn't worked, so wondering if any of you have been through something similar or could offer some advice!

A little background on me, i'm 23, and generally doing pretty well in life apart from this. I have just graduated from college with 2 degrees and 2 minors, considering doing a masters, whilst playing a high level of semi-pro football/soccer. I tend to do pretty well with girls, but i've been blowing a lot of girls off recently because of the ex mentioned above.

Sorry to be a downer on this great site! Any advice or encouragement would be greatly appreciated.

You need not worry about it. We all have gone through this in our life. Do not try to overcome this fetish as it will not work. If you like it then so be it. There are other things in life and lift and carry is one of those. Just keep enjoying this fetish as you enjoy other things in life.