jcorbi82
STANDARD

Total 'Thanks' Received by This User :
0 For This Post
20 Total

Quote:
Originally Posted by Observer View Post
jcorbi82,

Thank you for starting this thread. Lifting and carrying a (SS)BBW is a major turn on for me and the reason I joined this forum. Trying to cradle carry a lady twice my weight is very hot but unfortunately it has never happened -and as more and more BBW have WLS it never will.

Struggling under her weight - piggy back or cradle lifting while I am carrying her to bed it is a hot fantasy of mine. Even like having to carry her a floor or two because of her being too heavy for the lift.

And kindly post more pictures like the one with Amanda piggy backing.

I post a sneak preview of how large this lady is that I'm trying to FOLLOW THROUGH ON the store, and the clips. Have to recheck C4S's procedure on how to open the store...

Yes, that's the door behind her. Look at that BELLY! She is HUGE. And HEAVY! Heavier than Amazon Amanda...

I think my friend is 6ft1. She has a HUGE ass, too. Its gonna be heaven.. If I can move her AT ALL...

Pic 2: (For my full access)

Pic 3:

WILL BE AN UPHILL BATTLE, but. I will work to GET THE CLIPS ON CLIPS4SALE. Aside from that, I need to protect their anonynimity.

Only stage names for the ladies.

Thank you SO MUCH! I will submit my C4S paperwork TODAY! Her motivation, as is mine, is "Extra money."

And she MIGHT be too heavy for me.. I gotta get comfortable, but not TOO comfortable, so I can put ALL my muscle into it. She REALLY heavy... I should weigh her too.. Gotta see what I can manage..