Old June 2nd, 2016, 23:37   #17
jcorbi82
STANDARD

Total 'Thanks' Received by This User :
0 For This Post
20 Total

Quote:
Originally Posted by Observer View Post
I am more turned on about her hips/ upper leg. Once I had a lady friend who I asked her to seat on my legs to lift her in a cradle. She was about 30 kilos (some 67 pounds) heavier than me with most of her weight on her ass and her belly (unfortunately she had WLS and she is just too thin now). When she was sat I could barely put my arms under her upper legs to lift her. I did manage though and it was very hot - an instant erection.

I am looking forward to more posts and never think a lady is to heavy. If you can't do, for now in cradle which is difficult, do a piggy back and go as far as you can.
I just did everything I could to open a Clips4Sale. Have to fax in my I9. Should fax the photocopy I made of DL and SS as well.

Just thinking about the woman's size makes me want to do some military workouts.

So she hit me up a few days ago.. Let's all hope we have follow up, for there is no store with out her!

I'm also gonna need to film this with something. To do my absolute best. If I'm stepping up to CONTENT PROVIDER, my goal is to demonstrate attempts at the most WEIGHT being LIFTED C4S has seen. I really feel there is a market. She's in it for the money; I can't say I'm not, but, hey. She is incredible. And it took her awhile, but. When she gets back in contact with me doing all I can to be ready...

I also like it because she naturally has what all these "gainers" could only hope to get to. Its all natural, baby. She's a dime. Finer than a dime...