View Single Post
Old June 6th, 2016, 22:02   #20
tjw1971
VIP Honored

Total 'Thanks' Received by This User :
0 For This Post
455 Total
Default re: your SSBBW friend

Yep... there you go! That's a nice big girl there.

Just a suggestion, but as long as you're filming her and checking her weight and so on? It'd probably be a great opportunity to make a few clips illustrating just how heavy she is. Like maybe sit on the back bumper of a car and then have her take a turn (or join you) and see how far it dips?

I had that experience once on a camping trip with a big gal who went with us. Not sure of her weight, but she was definitely in the 400+lb. range. I was sitting on the back bumper of a car someone had backed up to the camp site and another smaller girl came and sat beside me on it for a minute. It dipped a little bit but not all that much, even with the two of us on it. But then she got up and the big girl sat on it with me. That squatted the back end *way* down, to where I had to keep my legs straight out in front of me instead of bent at the knee to stay seated on it.

That same gal lifted one end of a pool table off the ground too, by sitting on the opposite end and trying to dangle her legs off of it. (We almost got kicked out of the bar for that too -- but it was pretty impressive to see.)

Or you might want to have her try weighing first on one of those cheap analog dial type scales that only goes up to 300 or 330lbs. and see how far around she can spin the dial? She might even be heavy enough to "play" with it, making it hit the limit while she leans into it using only one foot with the other foot still on the floor.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jcorbi82 View Post

I post a sneak preview of how large this lady is that I'm trying to FOLLOW THROUGH ON the store, and the clips. Have to recheck C4S's procedure on how to open the store...

Yes, that's the door behind her. Look at that BELLY! She is HUGE. And HEAVY! Heavier than Amazon Amanda...

I think my friend is 6ft1. She has a HUGE ass, too. Its gonna be heaven.. If I can move her AT ALL...

Pic 2: (For my full access)

Pic 3:

WILL BE AN UPHILL BATTLE, but. I will work to GET THE CLIPS ON CLIPS4SALE. Aside from that, I need to protect their anonynimity.

Only stage names for the ladies.

Thank you SO MUCH! I will submit my C4S paperwork TODAY! Her motivation, as is mine, is "Extra money."

And she MIGHT be too heavy for me.. I gotta get comfortable, but not TOO comfortable, so I can put ALL my muscle into it. She REALLY heavy... I should weigh her too.. Gotta see what I can manage..