Old June 17th, 2011, 20:35   #8
DTM
STANDARD

Total 'Thanks' Received by This User :
1 For This Post
9 Total

Hi all,

Just wanted to let you all know about our upcoming:

AMY'S CONQUEST 4th ANNIVERSARY CELEBRATION GIVEAWAY!! - For all of you who have been around Amy's Conquest for a while, you know I like to Give Back to my very loyal and supportive members at Special Times of the year, and as July is our Birth-Month (4 years ago, and hopefully many more to come), I thought I would set up another BIG Giveaway for some of our Very Lucky Fans (thats YOU guys)!

Basically how this works is I will be drawing EIGHT NAMES (thats right, EIGHT!) from our pool of current members on August 1st (so if you're not a member during this time, you WILL NOT be eligible) each of which will win one of these Unreal Female Muscle Prizes below!!:

MUSCLE ANGELS (www.muscleangels.com) - 1 Month's Membership!

MONICA MOLLICA (mowifit.me) - 1 Month's Membership!

BOOMERFLEX / BICEPWORLD (www.boomerflex.com) - 1 Month's Membership!

DENISE MASINO (www.denisemasino.com) - 1 Month's Membership!

AWEFILMS (www.awefilms.com) - 1 Month's Premium Membership!

SCISSORFOXES (www.scissorfoxes.com) - 1 Month's VIP Membership!

HDPHYSIQUES (www.hdphysiques.com) - 3 Month's Membership!

AMY'S CONQUEST (www.amysconquest.com) - 1 Full Year Membership to our good ole AC here!

I am truly honored to be able to bring these gifts to you, as I do believe them to be some of The Best in Female Muscle Entertainment and Erotica, and let's face it, if you weren't into that, you wouldn't be HERE right now!

So want your chance to win one of these Awesome Amazonian prizes, well then JOIN NOW (or anytime before the end of July) and you will automatically be In To Win!!

Thanks all.

DTM
Who Said Thanks:
Nateliftee (June 18th, 2011)