View Single Post
Old December 17th, 2023, 00:39   #99
CageDemon
VIPOS

Cool No photos?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucky Luke View Post
A good few years ago, I met a girl on a dating site. This was before I realised I was into strong girls. She was just doing odd jobs, one of which was working as a builder's labourer. So she and I got roped into helping a friend of mine replace his patio. He was replacing old UK council slabs (20" x 20", 2" thick concrete) with nice stone slabs.

These council slabs are heavy. I reckon about 40kg each. The job is to lift them and take them from the back of the house to the front.

My friend and I were lifting them and putting them to one side. Intend to use a wheelbarrow to cart 2 or 3 of them at a time round to the front. Then along comes my new girlfriend, picks up one- easily- and takes it round the front. Next time she comes back she picked up 2. This, she struggled with, but she did pick up, in very much a Husafell Stone type lift. When I saw her doing this, I said "f*** me, you're strong", she just giggled and said "yes". That night, in bed, I couldn't stop thinking about it and I said that it turned me on.... and that was it, I was hooked on strong women from that point.

Not a great photo of her, but this was from the days when cameras on phones were a new thing:

I then basically actively sought out bigger girls, and met this lovely lady:

Only went on a few dates, but she was incredibly strong too (and this time, didn't really know it- which is very sexy in its own way).
Seems like there should have been photos in your post of the 2 women you're talking about but nothing is there? I'd really like to see them to see what their body types are like after your description.
CageDemon is online now   Reply With Quote