View Single Post
Old October 16th, 2021, 18:29   #3
Shawatkumar

Total 'Thanks' Received by This User :
2 For This Post
5 Total
Exclamation Lift and carry

I live in india . My bottom of heart desires someone beautiful girl lift and carry me in her arms like baby. In my neighbor a girl,who is sex younger than me come to tution in my home. I'm 20 year old teacher her math. One day she came in after noon in my house and I am alone in house she bell at door I thought who is that when I opened the door she is standing there and smiling. I asked her what is the matter she says nothing then I said why did come her so she said today is her holiday .she said " did you not to say me come". I apologize her and said come. She is so beautiful and tall. She is tall than I I only reach her shoulder she is 5'9 while my5'2 . I always like her but nerve said her because .i afraid her she come in and sat on table. .I said why you not sit in sofa. She said because she always sit on table when she come to tution. Then I said it is not tution time. Then she she stands and come to me without saying anything she bent put one hand behind under my butt and stand my feet lift up slowly .I am totally shocked and afraid. After one minute totally silence I said put me down and I put my hands on her shoulder and said please let me go instead she say I know you like me and your desire to be lifted by me .Saying that she start walking with me in her arms around the room and stand before the mirror and said look at mirror .When I looked the mirror I totally ashamed. Then she said you look Iike baby to me and I am your mother .Do you know I always like you. But not like boyfriend and girlfriend because you are so small and cute little baby girl

Last edited by Shawatkumar; October 16th, 2021 at 19:18.
Who Said Thanks:
Hamfire5 (February 12th, 2024), kimeriez (February 1st, 2024)